Sunday, January 15, 2012

Training Update

Coming along slowly but surely... Or at least I was until I decided to run a 12 mile xc race.

Mon:
Tues:1.5 hr Lunch hammer fest  + farren repeats
Wed: 2+ hrs: OSM, PC, Reapeaters
Thurs: 3- hrs: OSM, PC, ECC, Gibralter blah blah blah
Friday: Raquet ball + easy spin
Sat: 3+ hrs: Roco ride, hard on the hills (got dropped by the young guns), Hard to ventura, then split off and road SST through ventura and Oxnard etc.
Sun: SBAA Elings park XC foot race: VERY CHALLENGING 12 Mile course: I ran somewhere around 1:30. 5th overall. destroyed my legs trying to keep up with Matt running sub 5 minute pace down the hills... Probably will set my cycling training back 2 weeks recovering from this one.

The world famous Marco was there in his blue jeans taking pictures.Then I spotted him relaxing at the coffee shop.



No comments: