Wednesday, September 16, 2009

David Brubeck at the Lobero theatre in Santa Barbara

That's right Brubeck visits the Lobero theatre in Santa Barbara about once a year. This year tickets sold out about an hour after they went on sale. The more I think about missing this show the more it has been weighing down my heart. I have called all the radio stations in the hopes that perhaps one of them would be in possession of tickets to the first "lucky" caller, but alas not this time.

Brubeck is in his late 80's I think and I am not sure how many other opportunities there will to see the legend.

Not too many things can match the sound of Desmond and Brubeck... man oh man those guys shred it.

A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE 2010 PLATINUM PERFORMANCE CYCLING TEAM VIA the newest pay pal link that I attached to the blog. This year the team has lost a lot of sponsor support with the economy the way it is; anything and everything helps.

No comments: