Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GURrrr

Sick... again.

This time really sick though, not just sinus stuff.

Body ache, fever, tight chest, lung butter, occasional cough, and sore throat.
Garlic, vinegar, cayenne pepper, zinc, miso, lemon... Been trying it all and it looks like this time my immune system is down for the count.

Looks like I am out for Nevada Stage Race...

Damn, I was really looking forward to this one. I was on the fence all day today. But the fact is that it is not worth it for one little race. There is plenty of racing later in the season. The important thing now is to rest up, get better, and use the down time to catch up of school work and make sure I don't fail my last two Gen Eds.

OT:
If anyone out there hears of any positions opening up for a chemical engineer in the Santa Barbara area send an email... One of my friends just got laid off and is looking for work.

2 comments:

Steve Weixel said...

Sucks man, hope you feel better soon. Who was laid off?

Gary said...

Chester, I hope you feel better soon man! Rest up and we'll train when I get back to town. Gary