Friday, December 23, 2011

Training update

Last week I mentioned that I climbed OSM in 19:58

I went up yesterday after work in 18:19.

Next week I may or may not ride OSM. I will have the week off so I may try to get a bunch of longer rides in. Although by goal next time I ride will be 17:20.

We will see what next week brings.

------
Wed: Hope ranch loop
Th: OSM in 19:58
Fr: Raquetbal
Sat: Hike
Sun: Worlds + the hills coming home
Mon: Raquet ball
Tue: Lunch ride + farren
Wed: Zzzzzzz
TH: OSM (18:19) + Painted cave and home through Hope Ranch
Fr: OSM Tripeaters
-------
Legs feel good.

1 month until road racing starts... 3 months until mountain bike racing starts... It is amazing how body composition changes and so quickly... Maybe my metabolism is changing as I get older as well? I hear that happens...

Less cookies, more HTFU! Lets see what happens...

No comments: