Sunday, January 18, 2009

Training 1/12 to 1/18

Read em and weep boy-os.

m: noodle recovery festival of love: 2.5 hr
T: Lunch hammer festivus + a little sweet spot training(SST): 2 hr
W: Spin ups- 53 x 15 target 120 RPMs: 3 hr
Th: OSM repeats at tempo + a little more SST: 2.5 hr
F: Noodler # 2 carnival of mucho recoverino: 2 hr
S: Roco to 2nd climb- hills at tempo ;) : 2.5 hr
Su: Worlds + mtn and ladera and 192: 2.75 hr

Total ride time: 17.25

Good solid training week. I skimped on my ride time for Saturday and Sunday because of obligations to the little lady. Other then that put in another good solid quality week of training.
Sunday worlds was very fast this week, with over 100 people (at least 15 PRO's) .
The commute to and from work is proving a very good way to get in either a solid block of SST or a nice spin to loosen up the legs and aid in recovery. Jason is still coaching me and really helping me bring both structure and quality to my work outs. I think I have improved substantially from where I was last year at this time...
2 weeks until the mayhem starts... Hope you all brought your game faces...

No comments: